Halyard* G Feeding Tube 24FR
Halyard* G Feeding Tube comes with unique design and it deliver optimal performance during feeding time. The balloon beyond the distal tip is always at recommended fill volumes, and therefore it can decrease the potential for gastric wall irritation or erosion. In addition, the tip is tapered to ease the catheter insertion and enhance patient comfort. Last but not least, the Luek-Lok ballon port connector makes it easier for one handed operation.
- High Clarity medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapability.
- Clearly marked feeding, medication and balloon ports for ease of identification
- Ventilated external retention ring designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and to reduce pressure 360 degree from the stoma
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization
- Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification
- Luer-Lok ballon port to ensure secure syringe connection (also compatible with Luer-slip syringes)
- Color-coded balloon port according to catheter French size for ease of identification.